Current OpportunitiesGTA Broker Consultant
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager based in Toronto you will recruit and develop relationships with brokers, drive sales in the Greater Toronto Area and build awareness of Legal Expenses Insurance products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of new business, retention and expansion of existing business for DAS. The focus is on our stand-alone products and group offerings.
- Achievement of sales targets in defined territory
- Appointing new brokers, managing relationships,training of brokers on DAS products including running seminars
- Maintain external relationships with Brokers, Principals, Producers, Broker associations
- Maintain internal relationships with Regional Sales Manager, Sales Support, Marketing
Qualifications and Experience:
- University/college degree or equivalent work experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- CIP or CAIB preferred
- Technologically proficient & internet savvy
- Track record of strong sales performance
- At least 7 years of P&C insurance industry experience ideally with an insurer or brokerage
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and function well under pressure.
- While normal working hours are 35 hours per week, the nature of the position would require occasional evening or weekend attendance at functions and conferences.
Remuneration and benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary, group benefits, and variable compensation based on achievement of sales targets.
Interested in applying or finding out more?
Posted May 28, 2013