Products & Services
Surely you hope that neither you nor your associates have to face a legal dispute in the near future. The reality is, however, that every-day scenarios such as home renovations or tax audits can easily take a turn for the worse – especially without legal protection.
The DASgroup Legal Protection & Advice policy meets the needs and demands of any group, association, club or employer wishing to provide their members or employees with the benefits of legal expense insurance. DASgroup policies can be customized to fit the needs of your particular group – it’s a new level of protection everyone should have.
- You were discriminated against in the workplace, or unlawfully dismissed?
- You’re called before a Disciplinary Hearing by your industry Governing Body?
- Your newly renovated kitchen cabinets are a showcase of shoddy workmanship?
- You and your neighbour can’t agree on the fence line?
- You purchased a faulty home entertainment system, and no one returns your calls? Your vacation in paradise was a total disaster?
- You’re audited by the Canada Revenue Agency?
The DASgroup Legal Protection & Advice policy is your assurance that you’re only one phone call away from legal advice, assistance and cost coverage if you’re facing one of society’s most common legal problems.
As part of your policy, you have unlimited access to the Legal Advice Helpline to discuss any personal legal or tax problem from 8am until midnight, seven days a week. Dealing with an emergency situation? No worries, help is available 24 hours a day if you need it.
Your policy covers all necessary legal costs associated with the following:
- Employment disputes;
- Disciplinary Hearings;
- Contract disputes;
- Property protection;
- Bodily injury;
- Tax protection;
- Legal defence; and
- Court attendance expenses.
The DASgroup policy can be customized to meet the needs of a group by selecting various coverages of our DASliving policy. We invite you to review EXAMPLES where a DASliving policy has provided access to affordable justice when it was needed most.